Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks one among the largest foreign holders of US Treasury bonds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranks one among the largest foreign holders of US Treasury bonds Empty Iraq ranks one among the largest foreign holders of US Treasury bonds

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Dec 2022, 5:58 am

Iraq ranks one among the largest foreign holders of US Treasury bonds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-21 00:06
    Font

Shafaq News/ The US Treasury Department announced, on Wednesday, that Iraq has advanced one rank among the largest foreign holders of its bonds.
    And according to the latest treasury table, seen by Shafak News Agency, "Iraq rose one place to reach the 31st rank among the countries with the largest possession of US Treasury bonds, which number 38 countries listed in the table among the countries that possess more than 30 billion dollars."

And she added, "Iraq's possession of these bonds amounted to $37.968 billion for the month of October, an increase of 2.71 percent over September of 2022, and an increase of 85.78 percent over the same month of last year 2021."
    She pointed out that "Iraq was the fourth largest Arab country after Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Kuwait, while Japan came at the top of the countries with the largest possession of these bonds, followed by China second and the United Kingdom third," indicating that the total bonds of the countries of the world amounted to 7 trillion and 185 billion dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:25 pm