Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq falls three ranks among the largest foreign holders of US Treasury bonds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq falls three ranks among the largest foreign holders of US Treasury bonds Empty Iraq falls three ranks among the largest foreign holders of US Treasury bonds

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2023, 5:23 am

Iraq falls three ranks among the largest foreign holders of US Treasury bonds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-05-22 03:52
    Font

Shafaq News/ The US Treasury announced, on Monday, that Iraq has fallen three ranks among the largest foreign holders of US bonds.

The treasury said in the latest table seen by Shafaq News Agency, "Iraq fell three ranks after it reduced its holdings of bonds during the month of March, to reach the 33rd rank among the countries with the largest holders of US Treasury bonds, which number 38 countries included in the table of countries that must be reported." It has more than 33 billion dollars.

And she added, "Iraq's possession of these bonds amounted to $39.3 billion for the month of March, down by 3.44% from last February, which Iraq's possession of bonds amounted to $40.7 billion, but it increased by 50% from March 2022."

She pointed out that "Iraq was the fourth largest Arab country after Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and Kuwait, while Japan came on top of the countries with the largest possession of these bonds with one trillion and 87 billion dollars, followed by China second with 869 billion dollars, the United Kingdom third with 714 billion dollars, and Belgium fourth with 336 billion." dollars, and Luxembourg fifth with 328 billion dollars.

And it indicated that "the total bonds of the countries of the world for the month of March rose by 230 billion dollars from last February, to reach 7 trillion and 573 billion dollars."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:19 am