Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals the shape of the 2023 budget, the price of a barrel of oil and the dol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals the shape of the 2023 budget, the price of a barrel of oil and the dol Empty Al-Maliki's coalition reveals the shape of the 2023 budget, the price of a barrel of oil and the dol

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2023, 6:02 am

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals the shape of the 2023 budget, the price of a barrel of oil and the dollar in it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 18:29 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the State of Law Coalition, led by Nuri al-Maliki, revealed the form of the 2023 budget law, the price of a barrel of oil and the dollar in it.
    Muhammad al-Shammari, a representative of the coalition, told (Baghdad Today) that "the shape of the budget law for the year 2023 will be completely different from previous budgets."
    Al-Shammari explained that "the budget will focus on reforming the service, health and economic sectors and addressing poverty, and this matter is one of the first ministerial approaches to the government of Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani."
    And that “the price of a barrel of oil in the budget will be (65) dollars per barrel, and the exchange rate of the dollar will be (1145) dinars, and this matter will provide good amounts to support service and economic reforms. "
    Al-Shammari added, "The Iraqi government will work to send the draft law to Parliament with the beginning of the new legislative term in the coming days."

Editing: Linda R
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 11:42 pm