Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political differences explode within the legislative house

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political differences explode within the legislative house Empty Political differences explode within the legislative house

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2023, 5:11 am

[size=35][size=35]Political differences explode within the legislative house[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-09-2023 | 05:30

[/size]

Source:

Political differences are raging within the legislative house over the file of the parliamentary committees, as the emerging blocs, in addition to the independents, are calling for the chairmanship of a number of these committees, with the aim of forming a real parliamentary opposition that is responsible for following up and correcting the government's work, at a time when observers have ruled out that the independents will obtain their demands.

The dispute reached its most intense within Parliament between the forces of the State Administration Coalition, the emerging blocs, and the independents over heading the parliamentary committees. The independents are trying to head a number of sovereign committees within the parliament and take on the role of the parliamentary opposition after not participating in forming the government.

The mechanism that will be followed in distributing the parliaments is the same as that used in forming the government, that is, according to the parliamentary weights of each bloc, and maintaining the political "a mechanism", while excluded independents representatives from obtaining the committee's presidencies of the sovereign committees within the legislative house.

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:32 pm