Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House extends the legislative term second extra months

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

House extends the legislative term second extra months Empty House extends the legislative term second extra months

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:05 am

House extends the legislative term second extra months

Date: 12/04/2015 13:11

decided the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, Sunday, the extension of the second legislative term to an additional month, to approve the mission and broken laws within the Council.

The MP said the state law, Abbas al-Bayati told / information / that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives has decided to extend the legislative term The second additional month, to approve the mission and broken laws within the Council. "

He added that "it is scheduled to end the second legislative chapter in the beginning of next month, but will extend to the month of June, due to the evaluation of the Council for the current phase of critical experienced by the country, which requires the presence of the Council on the scene and the continuation of its meetings . "

There on the shelves of the House of Representatives of dozens of projects stalled legislation that was supposed to be approved during the past legislative sessions, which affect the lives of the citizens directly and the political process in general.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-

Ok, this lines up with the other article maximum of two months for the stability and strengthening the dinar.  So it looks like they are going to work to get this done.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance Dance Dance Dance

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:39 am