Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Judicial Committee to monitor the implementation of reconstruction projects in Nineveh reveals p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Judicial Committee to monitor the implementation of reconstruction projects in Nineveh reveals p Empty The Judicial Committee to monitor the implementation of reconstruction projects in Nineveh reveals p

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:46 am

The Judicial Committee to monitor the implementation of reconstruction projects in Nineveh reveals preliminary financial statistics[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:33 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Judicial Committee for Monitoring the Implementation of Reconstruction Projects in Nineveh Governorate revealed the preliminary statistics of financial savings in these projects for the year 2022.
    The Supreme Judicial Council stated, in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that "the judicial committee in charge of monitoring the implementation of reconstruction projects in Nineveh revealed the preliminary statistics of the financial savings obtained in projects funded by frozen funds and supporting stability and the development of contracted regions in the past year 2022.”
    He added that "the amount reached a total of (25) billion, five hundred and twenty-four million, four hundred and eight thousand, seven hundred and forty-five Iraqi dinars for (198) projects out of (241)." 

You may also enjoy
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Maps That Show Us A New PerspectiveDefinition

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:23 pm