Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan extends the payment of water lists to beneficiaries until the end of next April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan extends the payment of water lists to beneficiaries until the end of next April Empty Kurdistan extends the payment of water lists to beneficiaries until the end of next April

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2023, 5:15 am

Kurdistan extends the payment of water lists to beneficiaries until the end of next April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-14 05:02
    Font

Shafaq News / The Kurdistan Region Council of Ministers decided today, Tuesday, to extend the payment period for the water sector lists for those who are eligible in the region until the end of next April, while the Water and Sewage Department indicated that the annual expenditures of the water sector in the region amounting to 500 billion dinars.
    The Director General of the Directorate of Water and Sewage in the Kurdistan Region, Ari Ahmed, said in a press conference held in the presence of Shafaq News Agency, “The Directorate of Water and Sewage submitted a request to the Council of Ministers to extend the amnesty period for the water sector in the Kurdistan Region," noting that "the Council responded to the request and the extension was made starting today." Until next April 21.
    Ahmed added that we have one million and (175) thousand subscribers in the water sector, and every day we supply three million and seventy thousand cubic meters in the Kurdistan Region through 5400 water projects and artesian wells.
    Ahmed added, “The annual expenses of the water sector in the region amount to more than 500 billion dinars, and the production of the water sector in the region amounts to 65 billion dinars, and each cubic meter of water costs the government 500 Iraqi dinars.” .”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:45 am