Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asadi reveals the formation of a committee to correct the situation of foreign and Arab workers i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asadi reveals the formation of a committee to correct the situation of foreign and Arab workers i Empty Al-Asadi reveals the formation of a committee to correct the situation of foreign and Arab workers i

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2023, 2:11 pm

Al-Asadi reveals the formation of a committee to correct the situation of foreign and Arab workers in Iraq[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 21:29 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, revealed the formation of a committee to correct the situation of foreign workers in the country, indicating that a period will be given to register all illegal workers.
    Al-Asadi said in a statement at the Al-Rafidain Forum for Dialogue, followed by (Baghdad Today), that "a committee has been formed consisting of the Minister of Interior, the Minister of Labor, the Minister of Immigration, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, and the representative of the Kurdistan region to correct the situation of foreign and Arab workers, as we issued decisions that we will start next week, we will give a period of 45 days For all foreign and Arab workers who are illegally in Iraq to register with the Ministry of Labor and the Residence Department.
    He added that "whoever will be arrested after this period and has not registered will be deported directly and not allowed to enter for a period of 5 years," explaining that "whoever will be registered during the period will correct his situation by paying a fine of (250) thousand after it was one and a half million dinars, The worker will be granted work leave.
    And he indicated that "every employer has a foreign or Arab worker who must employ an Iraqi worker in front of him, as this correction will solve all residency problems in Iraq."
    Al-Asadi continued, "We have about 20,000 Lebanese and 300,000 Syrian nationals in Iraq, and most of them are present illegally," noting that "this period will give them an opportunity to register legally, in addition to forcing employers to employ Iraqi citizens in return, which will help us solve the unemployment crisis." .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:21 am