Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chambers of Commerce in Diyala expect the parallel market to sell dollars to disappear within two mo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chambers of Commerce in Diyala expect the parallel market to sell dollars to disappear within two mo Empty Chambers of Commerce in Diyala expect the parallel market to sell dollars to disappear within two mo

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2023, 8:14 am

[size=52]Chambers of Commerce in Diyala expect the parallel market to sell dollars to disappear within two months[/size]
    • Today 16:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Diyala..
     On Sunday, the head of the Chambers of Commerce in Diyala, Muhammad al-Tamimi, expected the end of what is known as the parallel market for selling dollars in Iraq within two months.
     Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "the exchange rate of the dollar in the parallel market decreased to less than 150,000 per $100 for the first time in 3 months, and the decline continues in light of the readings about the movement of the money market in all Iraqi governorates."
    He added, "The central bank's measures, limiting the dollarization of some sectors, and perpetuating the pumping of the dollar to secure foreign imports will push the dollar to gradually decrease, and the parallel market may determine the exchange rate and reach what was set by the central bank, i.e. 132 thousand dinars per 100%.”
    He pointed out that "pressure on the dollar has begun to decline, and demand is declining, albeit in limited proportions, but it will lead to a gradual decline during April and next May."
    The parallel markets for buying and selling the dollar witnessed a drop in its exchange rate to below 150,000 dinars for every $100 for the first time in months. 25 p.m. ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 10:28 pm