Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Referring to Al-Halbousi.. Sovereignty: Al-Sudanese refuses to interfere in his duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Referring to Al-Halbousi.. Sovereignty: Al-Sudanese refuses to interfere in his duties Empty Referring to Al-Halbousi.. Sovereignty: Al-Sudanese refuses to interfere in his duties

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2023, 6:00 am

[size=52]Referring to Al-Halbousi.. Sovereignty: Al-Sudanese refuses to interfere in his duties[/size]
    • Today 13:34

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    The representative of the Sovereignty Coalition, Salem Al-Issawi, confirmed today, Tuesday, that the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, refused to interfere in his governmental duties and transgress his powers, while indicating that the heads of the legislative authority, including Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, are trying to be partners in the executive decision. .

Al-Issawi said, in a televised interview, followed by Al-Malooma Agency, that "demands for the implementation of political agreements appear at the beginning of each new stage," noting that "the government of Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudanese is a good beginning for the implementation of political demands."
    He added, “The Prime Minister clearly indicated in one of the sessions to the Speaker of Parliament that there are clear powers for the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, and I do not allow anyone to interfere with them. "
    Al-Issawi pointed out that "the Sovereignty Coalition has a point of view in implementing what was agreed upon," pointing out that "differences within the Sovereignty Coalition are clear due to the difference in approach."
    He pointed out, "The successive parliamentary sessions have turned the deputy into an executive official," stressing the necessity of "separating the legislative, executive and judicial powers." Ended / 25 BC

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:34 am