Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank Governor: Sober global banks want to operate inside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank Governor: Sober global banks want to operate inside Iraq Empty Central Bank Governor: Sober global banks want to operate inside Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 10:03 am

Central Bank Governor: Sober global banks want to operate inside Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The deputy governor of the Central Bank, Faisal Al-Haims, revealed on Thursday that the bank is striving to bridge the gap between the official and parallel price of dollar exchange.
    Al-Haims said, during a televised meeting followed by “Al-Ma’an”, that: “There are inquiries about issues related to money laundering and other auditing authority that prolong the period of the launch of the electronic platform funds of the beneficiary with the transfer,” stressing that “the US Federal Reserve is not working on auditing, but the Central Bank of Iraq is the last responsible for this through the audit company contracted with us.”
    He added, “There is a development in the Iraqi banking sector to achieve the objectives of feasibility studies and the expansion of the network of correspondent banks to provide the service in different currencies such as the currency of the yuan or the euro. There is also an agreement with banking institutions regarding transfers related to the yuan currency. The stop will not take a long time and it is only days and return to meet the requests after a simple stop. There is a desire from discreet international banks to enter the Iraqi banking sector and work inside the country.”
    Pointing out that “the Central Bank of Iraq is working to stop networks that issue cards with forged documents or deceased people and use these cards to smuggle currency from Iraq, which affects the Iraqi economy.”
    He pointed out that “there are control teams visiting banks to follow up on the sales of the dollar and meet the demand for it and the need of the market and citizens.”

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:17 am