Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qubad Talabani: Dependence on oil does not guarantee a stable economy and sources of income must be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qubad Talabani: Dependence on oil does not guarantee a stable economy and sources of income must be  Empty Qubad Talabani: Dependence on oil does not guarantee a stable economy and sources of income must be

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2023, 6:59 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Qubad Talabani: Dependence on oil does not guarantee a stable economy and sources of income must be diversified[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Qubad Talabani at the Delphi Forum,
    Qubad Talabani, Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, confirmed that a stable and economically prosperous Iraq casts a shadow over the Kurdistan Region, and indicated that the region enjoys good relations with Washington and Tehran alike.
    Qubad Talabani said in a dialogue session during his participation in the Delphi Economic Forum held in the Greek capital, Athens, today, Thursday 4/27/2023, that "Kurdistan is facing a complex situation in terms of geopolitics, and our neighbors must be dealt with wisely," noting that "the citizens of the region do not enjoy with electricity 24 hours a day, despite the natural resources that Kurdistan possesses,” stressing “the need to meet the local needs of gas before thinking of exporting it abroad.”
    The Deputy Prime Minister stressed that "dependence on oil and natural resources does not guarantee us a stable economy, and it is necessary to move towards diversifying sources of income, and we are here only to benefit from the experiences of Greece and other countries in this aspect," considering that "any stability and economic development in Iraq It means the stability and prosperity of the region.”
    Talabani pointed out that “my support for human rights does not stem from my personal political visions only. To create a digital boom within the regional government.
    In another aspect of his speech, the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region touched on "the role of the Kurds in Syria in the war against terrorism," considering that they are "our partners in that war," noting that "we have a very good relationship with Washington, and our American friends are aware of our relationship." good relations with Tehran,” stressing the need to strengthen relations with the outside world, especially with regional countries.[/size]
    [size=45]The work of the Delphi Economic Forum began in Greece on Wednesday, and Qubad Talabani, Vice President of the Regional Government, participated in the forum for the second time in a row, where he met on the sidelines of the forum a number of officials from Greece and countries of the world, to discuss ways to strengthen relations with the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:44 am