Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: The next stage will focus on investing in the field of gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: The next stage will focus on investing in the field of gas Empty Parliamentary Oil: The next stage will focus on investing in the field of gas

Post by Rocky Tue May 30, 2023 7:50 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Oil: The next stage will focus on investing in the field of gas[/size]
    • Today 08:37

• 4 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad...
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil Committee, Kazem Al-Tuki, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the next stage that will witness the announcement of the sixth licensing round will be dedicated to gas, especially free gas in the western region, because it contains free gas.
    "The sixth licensing round will not include any new oil explorations, and it will consist of free gas fields, not associated with oil, in the western region," Al-Touki said in a statement to Al-Maalouma.
    He added, "Recent explorations have proven that the western region of Iraq contains free gas, which is being invested and announced in the sixth round of licensing in order to benefit from it in the coming years."
    And he indicated that "the central and southern regions are rich in associated gas, as its increase or decrease depends on the amount of oil produced from the fields in these provinces," noting that "the general direction of the next stage focuses on investment in the field of gas, especially in the western region." ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:57 am