Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A legal clarification of the extent to which the budget can be applied after the decision to suspend

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A legal clarification of the extent to which the budget can be applied after the decision to suspend Empty A legal clarification of the extent to which the budget can be applied after the decision to suspend

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2023, 4:41 am

[size=52]A legal clarification of the extent to which the budget can be applied after the decision to suspend some of its articles[/size]
    • Today 09:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Friday, legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi explained the possibility of applying the tripartite federal budget after the Federal Court's decision to stop the implementation of some of its articles.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, that "the Federal Court issued its decision regarding stopping the implementation of some budget articles, as it suspended 6 articles until the final decision is issued regarding them, and it received the request for the state order for other materials out of the total of 12 articles.” 
    He added that "the six articles that were suspended by the Federal Court are no longer applicable, while Article 78 of the Constitution stipulates the implementation of the budget from the date of voting on it, and therefore the budget will be implemented except for the articles." that were suspended by the court. 
    And the legal expert stated: "It is expected that the court's decision regarding the 12 articles that were challenged will be issued within a month," pointing out that "the internal system of the Federal Court, especially Article 22, has determined the three presidencies , the ministries that are not organized in a region, the independent bodies, and the prime minister of the Kurdistan region that can challenge the budget within 30 days of its publication in the Official Gazette, however, the issuance of the state order to suspend the Implementation of some articles is not related to time ended 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 2:27 pm