Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary wealth: Iraq aborted the malicious American agenda with the oil and gas agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary wealth: Iraq aborted the malicious American agenda with the oil and gas agreement Empty Parliamentary wealth: Iraq aborted the malicious American agenda with the oil and gas agreement

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2023, 5:10 am

[size=52]Parliamentary wealth: Iraq aborted the malicious American agenda with the oil and gas agreement[/size]
    • Today 12:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Alaa Al-Haidari, affirmed Iraq's success in breaking the US hegemony over the Iraqi energy sector through the exchange of oil for gas.
     Al-Haidari said in a televised interview, followed by Al-Maalouma, that "America is practicing a malicious policy against Iraq, but the Iraqi negotiator surrounded the American crisis and won the energy file over Washington."
     He added, "Iraq must continue to barter with Iran and not be subject to US sanctions."
    He pointed out, "The government must proceed with the barter agreement with Iran and make it a success and develop it, because America will review its calculations that Iraq is in a new situation that differs from what it was in the time of Mustafa Al- Kazemi.”
    Al-Haidari pointed out that "America is now with its weakest strength, but it is trying to impose its will with malice, and that barter mechanisms with Iran must be developed, and the Baniyas pipeline should be developed and invested in the best way. " Ended 25

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 5:58 pm