Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The framework ends with three alliances: (we build), (the law), and (the forces of the state).

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The framework ends with three alliances: (we build), (the law), and (the forces of the state). Empty The framework ends with three alliances: (we build), (the law), and (the forces of the state).

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2023, 7:30 am

[size=38]The framework ends with three alliances: (we build), (the law), and (the forces of the state).[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 7, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: The leader of the League of the Righteous, Mahmoud al-Rubaie, announced on Sunday the formation of the National Elite Alliance, which includes the Islamic Resistance Forces.
    With this announcement, the coordination framework will be represented in three alliances.
    The State of Law coalition will contest the elections with an independent list.
    Over the past period, Asaib Ahl al-Haq movement and the Badr Organization joined the Al-Fateh Alliance, but the movement is now at the head of an electoral alliance that includes most of the political wings of the factions, which is the “Safwa”, but it is allied with the Badr Organization.
    The elite alliance includes:
    Truthful Mass
    rights movement
    victorious movement
    The movement of honesty and giving
    With the announcement of this alliance, the coordination framework will be as follows:
    1- The State of Law Coalition, led by Nuri al-Maliki, in alliance with the National Approach, represented by the Virtue Party.
    2- The State Forces Alliance - includes the Wisdom Movement led by Ammar al-Hakim, and the Victory Coalition led by Haider al-Abadi.
    3- The Nebni Alliance, which includes the elite alliance, with the Badr Organization led by Hadi al-Amiri, the Iqtedar Watan led by Abdul Hussein Abtan, the Jihad and al-Binaa movement led by Jawad al-Saadi, and the Irada Movement, along with other factions and forces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 3:28 am