Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The former head of the Foreign Relations Committee detonates a surprise: only 10 people deserve the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The former head of the Foreign Relations Committee detonates a surprise: only 10 people deserve the  Empty The former head of the Foreign Relations Committee detonates a surprise: only 10 people deserve the

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2023, 5:05 am

[rtl]The former head of the Foreign Relations Committee detonates a surprise: only 10 people deserve the title of ambassador[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/08 10:11  , Number of readings: 183 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The former head of the Parliament's Foreign Relations Committee said that Iraq has only 10 ambassadors who “have the competence of an ambassador,” due to the parties' interference in appointing Iraq's representatives in the countries of the world, while the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has Dozens of qualified employees who were duly graduated, and he addressed Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani sent a message about a list of new candidates for embassies, which he said represents “children of officials,” expressing his belief that the prime minister is able to fix this.

Hassan Shweird, the former head of the Foreign Relations Committee, said, in a televised interview, that: As for the workers within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I have no problem, because 90% of them have graduated in positions, first secretary, then second secretary, then advisor, plenipotentiary minister, then ambassador. However, most of our embassies today are run by people with a rank of less than an ambassador, with the rank of “Ambassador Plenipotentiary.”

And he added, "The political interventions that took place between 2004-2007 turned the situation of the diplomatic corps into a 'very politicized one', and all political blocs became represented abroad, and ambassadors are usually from that class."

And he pointed out, "After that, we set strict criteria for selecting ambassadors, and while I was in the Foreign Relations Committee from 2010 to 2018, we succeeded in reducing partisan representation in ambassadors and the share of parties to only 10%."[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed, "We have 10 ambassadors, who can be counted as important personalities, working as heads of departments, agents and ambassadors of important countries, while the rest are of a lower level and are at the level of charge d'affaires."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he also said, "Through my reading of the work of Mr. Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, by virtue of my work with him for many years in Parliament, I expect that there will be a new understanding on the issue of ambassadors, and I expect that no candidate for ambassadors from the parties will pass.”

And he stressed, "He - the Sudanese - should know that the politicians have prepared their children, and if you want to make sure of that, just look at the grandfather's name on the list, knowing that I rejected this list when I was in the House of Representatives.”[/rtl]

[rtl]And he continued, "Al-Sudanese faces a very difficult task regarding the ambassadors' file, and I am "ashhamed" to talk about this issue. I spent 8 years in the Foreign Relations Committee, and I did not reveal a single file to the media.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He also added, "Mr. Al-Sudani must appoint 30-40 ambassadors from within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the rest of the matters remain within his powers, whether he wants to appoint or not."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he concluded, "If we speak with the correct logic and say that 75% of the ambassadors come from the ministry, and the remaining 25% for the parties decreases to 15%, and their appointment is according to the standards of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, then there is no problem with that.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 3:35 am