Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government: The regional government did not deliver oil and non-oil revenues, and what it owes is ma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government: The regional government did not deliver oil and non-oil revenues, and what it owes is ma Empty Government: The regional government did not deliver oil and non-oil revenues, and what it owes is ma

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2023, 4:39 am

Government: The regional government did not deliver oil and non-oil revenues, and what it owes is many times its share in the budget
    • Time: 09/08/2023 11:55:04

• Read: 676 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The federal government announced, today, Friday, that the Kurdistan Regional Government has not delivered the oil and non-oil revenues it owes under the financial budget law.
    Government spokesman Bassem Al-Awadi said in a press statement today, “The federal government has fully implemented its financial obligations towards the Kurdistan region, and made great efforts to provide solutions until the end of last June.”
    He added, "The funds owed by the region amounted to more than three times the region's share, according to the state's actual spending, and the regional government did not deliver oil and non-oil revenues as required by the budget law."
    Al-Awadi continued, "Despite the regional government's lack of commitment, the federal government took a decision not to hold Iraqi citizens in the region responsible for non-compliance," noting that "the government worked as permitted by law by taking a decision in the Council of Ministers to lend to the region until its financial problems are fundamentally resolved."
    He pointed out that "the federal government is as keen on the rights of citizens in the Kurdistan region as it is on the rights of citizens in other governorates," stressing that "adherence to federal laws and agreements concluded under the Constitution is the shortest path to completing financial transfers and enhancing confidence."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:53 am