Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

An Iraqi warning of the "explosion of the Middle East" if Washington interferes with what is happeni

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi warning of the "explosion of the Middle East" if Washington interferes with what is happeni Empty An Iraqi warning of the "explosion of the Middle East" if Washington interferes with what is happeni

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2023, 10:47 am

An Iraqi warning of the "explosion of the Middle East" if Washington interferes with what is happening in Palestine
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The leader of the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, warned today, Saturday (October 7, 2023), that the Middle East is on the “verge of a major explosion” due to American policies.
    Odeh said to “Baghdad Today” that “Operation Al-Aqsa Flood is a natural response to Israel’s massacres against the Palestinian people, and what has been achieved so far indicates that we are facing a weak entity despite the media pumping for many years about its equipment, devices and capabilities, which collapsed minutes after the influx of Palestinian resistance that overwhelmed 15 settlements so far.”
    He added, "The Middle East will literally explode if Washington intervenes to support Tel Aviv in the face of the Palestinian resistance," pointing out, "Washington's interests will not be immune from the Islamic resistance in all Arab countries without exception."
    He pointed out that "the resistance will not allow the Palestinian people to be suppressed and exterminated," pointing out that "the American administration's statements in support of Tel Aviv demonstrate that it is on the side of those who kill innocents."
    The Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) launched an unprecedented attack on Israel on Saturday morning, launching thousands of rockets and sending gunmen to Israeli towns by land, sea and air.
    The Times of Israel newspaper said that the multi-faceted attack surprised the Israeli army and security forces alike.
    On the other hand, Ministry of Health officials in Gaza said that 198 Palestinians were martyred as a result of the Israeli raids that came in response to the Hamas attack.
    The United States "unequivocally" condemned the "unjustified" attacks launched by Hamas from the Gaza Strip towards Israel, since dawn on Saturday.
    National Security Council spokeswoman Adrienne Watson said on Saturday in a statement, “There is never any justification for terrorism. We stand firmly with the government and people of Israel, and we express our condolences for the Israeli lives lost in these attacks,” according to the American statement.

Source: Baghdad Al-Youm + Agencies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

An Iraqi warning of the "explosion of the Middle East" if Washington interferes with what is happeni Empty Re: An Iraqi warning of the "explosion of the Middle East" if Washington interferes with what is happeni

Post by wciappetta Sat 07 Oct 2023, 3:19 pm

I think we should call him Jabba Jaw. Israel will do major housekeeping now.

Will Cashem likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:32 am