Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qubad Talabani: The federal system applies a form, not a guarantee, in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

FEDERAL - Qubad Talabani: The federal system applies a form, not a guarantee, in Iraq Empty Qubad Talabani: The federal system applies a form, not a guarantee, in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 4:43 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Qubad Talabani: The federal system applies a form, not a guarantee, in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]The Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, said that the federal system in Iraq is being implemented in form and not in substance in Iraq, while he indicated that the violation of powers may be carried out by the regional and federal governments.[/size]
    [size=45]Talabani said in his speech during the Miri Forum held in Erbil, “The constitution in Iraq is federal, but as the region’s president, Nechirvan Barzani, said, this system has not been implemented in substance.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "It is possible that in the Kurdistan Region we have exceeded the powers granted to us, but on the opposite side, Baghdad may also have sometimes exceeded the federal system."[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “Over the past years, I have worked to ensure that the Kurdistan Region has a decentralized administration, but the existence of a correct administration for the region requires the establishment of a constitution,” noting that “the constitution of the Kurdistan Region must be written in a realistic manner and be applicable.”[/size]
    [size=45]Qubad Talabani stated, “The federal system in Iraq was defined as a Kurdish project, but Basra wants to implement this system more than the Kurdistan Region, and Anbar as well.”
    Yesterday, Tuesday, during his participation in the Miri Forum held in Erbil, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, pointed out a problem that he described as fundamental between Baghdad and the region, which is the failure to implement the constitutional federal system in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani said, “In my opinion, there is a fundamental problem in the relationship between Erbil and Baghdad, as according to the constitution, Iraq is a federal state, but in content there is centralization, and federalism has not taken its course, and if this problem is not solved, the rest of the problems will not be solved.” If we want political and economic stability in Iraq, we must discuss this issue in all transparency and without complacency.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added that during the past months of forming the state administration coalition, there has been progress, and there are other problems, but we have a road map for these solutions.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:14 am