Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the third week in a row... Basra crude oil suffers major weekly losses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the third week in a row... Basra crude oil suffers major weekly losses Empty For the third week in a row... Basra crude oil suffers major weekly losses

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2023, 4:48 am

For the third week in a row... Basra crude oil suffers major weekly losses

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-18 01:00
    Font

Shafaq News/ Basra crude oil achieved significant weekly losses after oil prices witnessed a decline during the past week.
    Basra Heavy crude closed in its last session on Friday with a decline of $2.68, reaching $75.90, but it achieved weekly losses amounting to $2.83, equivalent to 3.59%.
    While Basra Average crude closed in its last session with a decrease of $2.68, reaching $78.95, and also recorded significant weekly losses amounting to $7.16, or the equivalent of 8.31%.
    Global oil prices recorded their fourth consecutive weekly loss of more than 1%, mostly affected by the increase in US crude inventories and the continued high record production.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:14 pm