Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi crops sweep European markets... African desires to import

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi crops sweep European markets... African desires to import Empty Iraqi crops sweep European markets... African desires to import

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jan 2024, 3:59 am

[size=35][size=35]Iraqi crops sweep European markets... African desires to import[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-04-2024 | 02:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

Advisor to the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources in the Regional Government, Shaima Jamal Kokha, revealed her success in exporting various agricultural products and crops in large quantities to the European Union and Arab countries during the past year, announcing that African countries expressed their desire to import potato crops from Kurdistan.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Kokha said, “Over the past year, the governorates of the region succeeded in exporting various types of agricultural products and crops required to the European Union and several Arab countries,” revealing that African countries have expressed their desire to import the potato crop from the region, according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.

She explained that “products and crops take some time to prepare for export, as there are several stages that the export process goes through, and each stage requires packing, wrapping, and presenting it to a committee from the Agricultural Protection Department, which is joint between the regional government and the center, to examine the product, to confirm that it is within the standard specifications required for export.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:49 pm