Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including the salary scale.. Parliament is waiting for the legislation of 100 suspended laws and add

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including the salary scale.. Parliament is waiting for the legislation of 100 suspended laws and add Empty Including the salary scale.. Parliament is waiting for the legislation of 100 suspended laws and add

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2024, 6:39 am

Including the salary scale.. Parliament is waiting for the legislation of 100 suspended laws and addresses the Council of Ministers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (January 8, 2024), Representative Amir Al-Mamouri confirmed that there are more than 100 suspended laws in Parliament due to political differences.
    Al-Mamouri said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "Enacting laws gives flexibility to agencies, ministries, and even the government in implementing their programs, pointing out that there are more than 100 suspended laws in the sectors of health, education, retirement, labor, and social affairs."
    He added, "Political intersections and disagreements are the direct cause of delaying the resolution of legislation and amending a series of important laws, and there is a clear impact that has an equal effect, especially since legislating or amending laws comes to preserve the rights of large segments of society and gives flexibility to departments and bodies in implementing laws and determining powers."
    Al-Mamouri pointed out that “the most important suspended laws are oil, gas, and the salary scale, stressing the need for there to be a real renaissance in legislating and amending laws and completing sending the rest of the laws from the Council of Ministers, especially those that include a financial aspect, in order to proceed with their legislation in the coming period.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 14 Jun 2024, 2:55 pm