Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An increase in Iraqi port revenues in 2023 compared to the previous year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An increase in Iraqi port revenues in 2023 compared to the previous year Empty An increase in Iraqi port revenues in 2023 compared to the previous year

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2024, 2:22 pm

An increase in Iraqi port revenues in 2023 compared to the previous year
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (January 18, 2024), Chairman of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, announced an increase in the Authority’s revenues for the past year, 2023, compared to the previous year, 2022.
    A statement from the authority received by “Baghdad Today” stated that Al-Waeli “conducted a surprise field tour of the Al-Shayb border crossing, during which he inspected all the joints of the port and was briefed on the progress of work and the procedures taken by the cadres working in it, where the inspection operations of a number of consignments were supervised and the bridge weigher’s arrivals were audited.” Collection of customs duties and electronic verification of documents. 
    He added, "The visit also included holding a meeting for all operating departments, where the directives of the Prime Minister were conveyed and his emphasis on providing the best services to visitors and travelers, as well as an emphasis on achieving high revenues by collecting real duties on goods and intensifying inspection operations in all their forms to prevent the passage of any material prohibited from import."
    The statement indicated “an increase in revenues achieved in 2023 compared to 2022,” stressing that “more efforts will be made to improve the work situation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:50 pm