Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan intends to visit Iraq at the end of next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan intends to visit Iraq at the end of next month Empty Erdogan intends to visit Iraq at the end of next month

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2024, 2:10 pm

Erdogan intends to visit Iraq at the end of next month
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced today, Monday (February 26, 2024), his intention to visit Iraq at the end of next March.
    During his speech at the Justice and Development Party headquarters, Erdogan expressed his intention to visit Iraq after the Turkish municipal elections scheduled for next March 31.
    On July 25, 2023, the Iraqi government announced an expected visit by Erdogan to Baghdad, to hold discussions with Iraqi officials, but it was postponed several times.
    Iraqi government sources said that Erdogan's visit to Baghdad "is subject to thorny issues on which no agreement has been reached."
    The sources indicated that the visit "is subject to agreement on files related to the Kurdistan Workers' Party, Ankara's claim that Iraq is considered a terrorist organization, the resumption of Iraqi oil exports to the Turkish port of Ceyhan, and the issue of water."
    It is noteworthy that in March 2023, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani conducted an official visit to Ankara, at the head of a large ministerial and security delegation, during which he discussed several files with Turkish officials, most notably security, borders, water, energy, and expanding the scope of trade between the two countries.
    Source: Agencies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 6:02 pm