Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq.. 351 rehabilitation clinics included and included in the health insurance project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq.. 351 rehabilitation clinics included and included in the health insurance project Empty Iraq.. 351 rehabilitation clinics included and included in the health insurance project

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Apr 2024, 4:58 am

Iraq.. 351 rehabilitation clinics included and included in the health insurance project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Department of Popular Clinics announced today, Wednesday, that 351 clinics throughout Iraq will be included in rehabilitation, raising the level of services, and including them in the health insurance project.
    Director General of the Popular Clinics Department, Faten Muhammad Jarallah, said, “The plan began 8 months ago, and the rehabilitation of 4 clinics has been completed, and the work will expand in the next phase and within specific time limits.”
    She added, "The work aims to completely raise the level of services in these clinics and include them within the health insurance project."
    She continued, "The popular clinics provide therapeutic services in addition to being considered an outlet for distributing chronic medications to those who need them, which number 36 types of medications, and the supply rate has increased to 99 percent, including medications for heart disease, blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy, and asthma."

Views 84
    Added 04/10/2024 - 7:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:25 am