Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Currency counterfeiting...a frightening phenomenon that exacerbates the economic collapse in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Currency counterfeiting...a frightening phenomenon that exacerbates the economic collapse in Iraq Empty Currency counterfeiting...a frightening phenomenon that exacerbates the economic collapse in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2024, 6:41 am

[size=35][size=35]Currency counterfeiting...a frightening phenomenon that exacerbates the economic collapse in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Special Sumerian

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    05-23-2024 | 06:08

[/size]

Counterfeit currency... Citizens suffer from the problem of "counterfeiting currency", which is spreading widely in local markets.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Counterfeiting the local currency has become a problem that citizens, especially shop owners, suffer from because of its incompatibility with the original currency and the difficulty of distinguishing it.

What did merchants and citizens call on the government to do, and are there any solutions proposed to solve the problem?

Follow the details in this report with[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/3265115299/%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A %D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF/ar/]Ali Ahmed[/url]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wciappetta likes this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Currency counterfeiting...a frightening phenomenon that exacerbates the economic collapse in Iraq Empty Re: Currency counterfeiting...a frightening phenomenon that exacerbates the economic collapse in Iraq

Post by wciappetta Thu 23 May 2024, 8:18 am

Watch the video, you can see the merchants looking for the watermark in the banknote to certify its authenticity.  Talking about economic collapse is certainly fearmongering except the idea that a business could suffer if they're not careful much like here in the US and that's likely the intent of this report. As you can see the banks have the equipment to discern fakes. Yet could this report also be an effort to push forward the solution being the new lower denominations into societal acceptance along with the electronic POS. I think so since there will always be the game of sifting out fake banknotes.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Bama Diva, Will Cashem and Fran like this post

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 11:24 pm