Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after the imams of Mosul suffer currency counterfeiting .. Abadi: This phenomenon sweeping the count

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

after the imams of Mosul suffer currency counterfeiting .. Abadi: This phenomenon sweeping the count Empty after the imams of Mosul suffer currency counterfeiting .. Abadi: This phenomenon sweeping the count

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Mar 2019, 6:41 am

[size=32]
    after the imams of Mosul suffer currency counterfeiting .. Abadi: This phenomenon sweeping the country[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3 hours ago

After the liberation of the city of Mosul, the largest city of Nineveh witnessed various crimes reflect the effects of the criminal organization, and these effects are the currency counterfeiting issues that have emerged in recent days as a new island that threatens this city after "dashing."

"The crime is not new to the society of the city of Mosul, but it has existed in the past, but it has increased after the occupation of gangs," said Ashraf al-Abbadi, Calling for the Mosul and became organized crimes in the city. "

The judge explained in an interview with the "judiciary" that "most of the counterfeit money entering the city is from outside or outside the Iraqi borders and most of them through Syria."

According to the investigating judge, "all the defendants are being held, and the last security operation seized 75 million fake Iraqis in the area of ​​the banks. In which two suspects were arrested and two others remained in custody. "

On the procedures of investigating the crimes of counterfeiting currency, Abbadi confirms that the work starts with "recording the statements of the control unit and the legal representative and recording the confessions of the accused and linking the result of the examination of the currency upon arrival and linked with the documents of the case and the precedents of the accused to be ready for transmission to the competent court.

The investigating judge believes that "there is a phenomenon that is sweeping the country and is the capital of counterfeit in large numbers pumping in the form of payments to reach the city as we are judicial bodies in dealing with this issue by ambushes in cooperation with the security forces, and notes that there is a decision of the Central Bank during the occupation Calling for the city to prevent the transfer or sale of remittances and foreign commissions in the province of Mosul and Anbar and Salahuddin, which is in force so far.

Abadi said that "there is an inspection of the banking offices, and when the commission of commissions are prosecuted according to Article 240, which is contrary to instructions issued by the higher bodies, which is a misdemeanor, and not this charge related to counterfeiting the currency, which is an organized crime behind the dealers specialized in this type of crimes.

"The text of article 281 of the Penal Code addresses this crime, but the Central Bank Law No. 56 of 2004 regulates this crime in article 52," he said.

One of the accused, who traded in the counterfeit currency, said that he was "a resident of the city of Mosul and working in a furnace for the deaf in Arbil province, accompanied by a friend who called him one day asking him to take $ 20,000 to a person in the city of Mosul for a fee of $ 100 He agreed. "

He added that "it was agreed after the receipt of the amount knowing that the amount I will deliver false and I bring the amount of the same amount and took the number of the man in Mosul and contacted and the meeting was in the flowers and at 3 pm We met during the exchange and delivery was arrested before Security forces in a pre-prepared ambush. "

While another defendant confirmed that he knew of a Syrian nationality and after documenting the relationship he was asked to work in the conduct of counterfeit currency.

"I refused in the beginning and then agreed and took the counterfeit currency from him and I promoted and sold inside Iraq and a month before the arrest of Ali sent me $ 7500 by a Syrian person from the Iraqi-Syrian border and then contacted and told me there is $ 10,000 for promotion within the city of Mosul, The amount and during the process of delivery to a customer was arrested. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 2:23 pm