Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bitcoin is poised to hit an all-time high next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bitcoin is poised to hit an all-time high next week Empty Bitcoin is poised to hit an all-time high next week

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2024, 4:23 am

Bitcoin is poised to hit an all-time high next week

Bitcoin is poised to hit an all-time high next week 47119

money and business

Economy News - follow up
    [rtl]Cryptocurrency research firm 10x Research has warned that a sharp decline in Ethereum prices could prevent Bitcoin from reaching a new, sustainable high of over $83,000, according to an analysis published on June 7 and provided by CryptoSlate.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Over the past week, the price of Ethereum has faced significant difficulties compared to the price of Bitcoin. The second largest digital asset fell by about 1.2% during this period, while the price of Bitcoin rose by more than 3%. Despite the fact that the 10x Research report does not explicitly state that Ethereum can limit Bitcoin's growth in terms of market sentiment.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to a 10x Research study on the future position of Ethereum, the report indicates that traders are more willing to bet on Bitcoin. In addition, the company predicted that demand for ETFs would not meet expectations.[/rtl]

Views 20
    Added 06/09/2024 - 12:05 PM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=44152

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 3:05 am