Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Yaqoubi: The statements of the candidate for the position of US ambassador reflect a clear lack o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Yaqoubi: The statements of the candidate for the position of US ambassador reflect a clear lack o Empty Al-Yaqoubi: The statements of the candidate for the position of US ambassador reflect a clear lack o

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2024, 4:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Yaqoubi: The statements of the candidate for the position of US ambassador reflect a clear lack of understanding of the new Iraq[/size]

[size=45]Advisor to the Prime Minister for Security Affairs, Khaled Al-Yaqoubi, considered the statements of the candidate for the position of US Ambassador to Baghdad, Tracy Ann Jacobson, to be indicative of a clear lack of understanding of the new Iraq, interference in its affairs, and an insult to its neighbors.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Yaqoubi said: “We listened to the hearing of the candidate for the position of US ambassador to Iraq, and it contained a clear lack of understanding of the new, recovering Iraq, interference in its internal affairs, and insults to its neighbors.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The lady candidate must be aware of the clear fact that some of what she spoke is not compatible with the tasks of her new job, and that her expected mission is defined by clear international agreements and treaties. We look forward to a performance that strengthens the good relationship between the two countries, especially since we are heading towards bilateral relations that preserve the great sacrifices that were made to defeat terrorism.” .[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 5:52 pm