Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic: Direct banking investment is prohibited by order of the Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic: Direct banking investment is prohibited by order of the Central Bank Empty Economic: Direct banking investment is prohibited by order of the Central Bank

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Economic: Direct banking investment is prohibited by order of the Central Bank[/size]

[size=45]Economic researcher Mustafa Akram Hantoush confirmed that direct banking investment is prohibited by order of the Central Bank.[/size]
    [size=45]Hantoush said, “The Central Bank of Iraq deals with the Iraqi banking sector according to a central mentality and procedures and does not give the banking sector an investment role, which makes it difficult for the banking system and for shareholders with their capital in the banking sector to finance investment projects according to normal banking rules without special approvals from the Central Bank.” .[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “For years, these measures have prevented banks from entering the investment process, and they make the investment decision hostage to the approvals and directions of the Central Bank and do not give the status of (financial liberalization) to the banks, which would allow the banking sector to enter the Iraqi market and move the wheel of investment directly and in accordance with banking controls.” “Legal.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:54 am