Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Circumstances of “attacking the director of Al-Sha’la Municipality”: Brokers are outlaws, not citize

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Circumstances of “attacking the director of Al-Sha’la Municipality”: Brokers are outlaws, not citize Empty Circumstances of “attacking the director of Al-Sha’la Municipality”: Brokers are outlaws, not citize

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2024, 4:39 am

[size=35][size=35]Circumstances of “attacking the director of Al-Sha’la Municipality”: Brokers are outlaws, not citizens[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-02 | 03:59
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local

Baghdad Municipality clarified today, Tuesday, the circumstances of what the director of Al-Shaala Municipality was subjected to yesterday, Monday, from an attack by some people, where it indicated that the transgressors are "outlaw brokers" and not citizens.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The Secretariat said in a statement received by Sumaria News, that it "strongly condemns and denounces the attack on the Director General of the Al-Shaala Municipality Department and the department's staff while performing their duties in warning violators and informing them of the municipal laws with the aim of preserving the cleanliness and appearance of the area from encroachment in the Al-Dula'i area."

It added that "a number of brokers and outlaws attacked the Director General and the vehicle transporting him, while informing them of the importance of adhering to the municipal laws."

It pointed out that "the Municipality Department has filed a legal complaint with the judiciary to take the necessary legal measures against the attackers," stressing that "such attacks will not undermine the determination of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Municipality staff who seek to preserve the capital's landscape and maintain the basic design of the city of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]."

Video clips were circulated showing a number of people gathering and attacking the vehicle of the Director of the Al-Shaala Municipality, while the news spread that it was for citizens protesting against the poor services in their areas and protesting against the Director of the Al-Shaala Municipality.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:51 am