Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MPs' opinions differ on the possibility of holding an extraordinary session to decide the position o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MPs' opinions differ on the possibility of holding an extraordinary session to decide the position o Empty MPs' opinions differ on the possibility of holding an extraordinary session to decide the position o

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2024, 4:42 am

[size=35][size=35]MPs' opinions differ on the possibility of holding an extraordinary session to decide the position of the president[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria Special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-02 | 02:11

[/size]

Parliament Presidency: MPs’ opinions differ on the possibility of holding an extraordinary session to decide the position

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

MPs revealed that consultations are continuing between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Shiite blocs to decide the position of Parliament Speaker, through holding an extraordinary session in the coming few days, amid other parliamentary expectations of the difficulty of holding this session due to the travel of most MPs outside the country.

Full details in this report.
    [/size]
    >> Join Alsumaria on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:53 am