Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the Kurdistan Region.. Customs announces the imminent agreement on a unified tariff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the Kurdistan Region.. Customs announces the imminent agreement on a unified tariff Empty With the Kurdistan Region.. Customs announces the imminent agreement on a unified tariff

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jul 2024, 4:47 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]With the Kurdistan Region.. Customs announces the imminent agreement on a unified tariff[/size]

[size=45]The General Authority of Customs announced that it is close to agreeing on unified tariff prices with the Kurdistan Region Customs. While it clarified the contents of its dialogues and agreements with the region regarding the tariff, it indicated an agreement to code more than 14,000 commodity items.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the authority, Hassan Al-Akeili, said, “There are many major obstacles between the two institutions, the General Authority of Federal Customs and the Customs of the region, and we worked to bring the viewpoints closer together, as an agreement was reached on transit links and they were signed by both sides.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "We also agreed on a tariff for a group of goods that were allocated under Cabinet decisions, including cigarettes, mobile phones, and cars. We are now in the process of finalizing the agreement on unified tariff prices in implementation of Cabinet Decision No. 13 of 2019."[/size]
    [size=45]He stated that, “During the year 2023, the (coordinated) system, which is expressed by the international term (HScod), was completed, and it includes the coding of goods. It was agreed upon with the region and issued by the Authority as an Iraqi coordinated system, and was published in the Official Gazette during the month of May.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "It was agreed to code more than 14,000 commodities," stressing that "this step is useful to end some differences in viewpoints between the Federal Customs and the Regional Customs."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 1:36 pm