Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Public money" returns to the forefront and warnings against its exploitation for election propagand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Public money" returns to the forefront and warnings against its exploitation for election propagand Empty "Public money" returns to the forefront and warnings against its exploitation for election propagand

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2024, 5:04 am

"Public money" returns to the forefront and warnings against its exploitation for election propaganda in Kurdistan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Kurdistan
    Kurdish politician Mahmoud Sheikh Raouf warned, on Tuesday (July 2, 2024), against exploiting "public money" for election propaganda in Kurdistan.
    Sheikh Raouf said in an interview with Baghdad Today that "with the approach of the date of the Kurdistan Parliament elections, there are many parties that will exploit government and public money for the purpose of electoral propaganda."
    He added, "The Election Commission, as the supervising body, must hold accountable any party, alliance or entity that exploits public funds."
    He pointed out that "the Kurdish citizen is suffering from a stifling financial crisis that has affected his situation, and this money should go to improving his situation instead of going to propaganda."
    The Kurdistan Region Presidency announced last Wednesday that October 20th would be the date for holding the regional parliament elections, after several postponements due to political differences, the latest of which was the announcement by the ruling Kurdistan Democratic Party that it would boycott the electoral process, which was scheduled for last June. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:31 am