Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leader in the framework: The coordination framework will discuss 3 important files with Al-Sudani at

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leader in the framework: The coordination framework will discuss 3 important files with Al-Sudani at Empty Leader in the framework: The coordination framework will discuss 3 important files with Al-Sudani at

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 9:36 am

[size=46]Leader in the framework: The coordination framework will discuss 3 important files with Al-Sudani at its next meeting[/size]
    Iraq
    16:30 - 2023-05-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atbi, confirmed, on Saturday, that the framework will discuss 3 important files with Al-Sudani at its next meeting.
    Al-Atbi said in a press interview, "The framework will hold an important meeting in the middle of next week, in the presence of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, to discuss 4 files, which are the expected ministerial change and the resolution of the 2023 budget, with reference to the file of reducing the financial deficit as much as possible, in addition to the water file in light of the Ministry's reports." Water resources on the decline in the reservoirs of the country's most important dams,"
    he added, "3 ministers are covered by the change according to the information, and there is a second phase to follow," pointing out that "all the framework forces support the options for change according to the principle of comprehensive evaluation that gives flexibility and fairness to all positions."
    He pointed out that "there is no veto on any changes by any political party so far."
    Al-Sudani's government had announced its intention to make an expected ministerial change through a higher evaluation committee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:04 am