Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary calls to hold an extraordinary session to discuss the blatant American aggression

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary calls to hold an extraordinary session to discuss the blatant American aggression Empty Parliamentary calls to hold an extraordinary session to discuss the blatant American aggression

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary calls to hold an extraordinary session to discuss the blatant American aggression[/size]
    • Today 14:16

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Yasser Al-Husseini, confirmed on Tuesday that the blatant attack on the Popular Mobilization Forces will not pass without taking a position on the American presence, calling for an extraordinary session to be held to discuss the repeated blatant attacks of the American occupation.  
    Al-Husseini said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The blatant American aggression against the Popular Mobilization Forces positions is unjustified and is a violation of Iraq’s sovereignty and must be taken into account.” 
    He added, "There is pressure on the government to activate the previous parliament's decision to remove the American occupation from Iraq," noting, "The political forces are invited to hold an extraordinary session to determine the repeated attacks on Popular Mobilization Forces positions." 
    Al-Husseini called on the Presidency of the House of Representatives to "hold an extraordinary session to discuss the American attack against the Popular Mobilization Forces positions in Kirkuk Governorate." 
    Many parliamentary forces are demanding the removal of American forces from Iraq, especially since they play suspicious roles in the security scene. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:46 am