Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will there be a new tax increase in Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will there be a new tax increase in Iraq? Empty Will there be a new tax increase in Iraq?

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2024, 5:10 am

Will there be a new tax increase in Iraq?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Economic expert Safwan Qusay confirmed that a committee was formed by the Prime Minister's Office to review tax laws, especially income tax.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Qusay stated that "a tax increase will be imposed, which is a possibility to stop manipulation of invoices in import operations, as well as the possibility of introducing some amendments to property and real estate taxes or the transfer of property from one person to another."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The planned non-oil revenues may reach eight to nine trillion, but the actual collection is not consistent with this number, so tax reform comes from developing fortification tools, linking border and customs outlets, and developing the income tax law to prevent some taxpayers from evading tax accountability."[/rtl]

82 views
    Added 09/05/2024 - 9:48 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:27 am