Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jenin Municipality: We have started moving to rebuild the city and the camp, and the government will

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jenin Municipality: We have started moving to rebuild the city and the camp, and the government will Empty Jenin Municipality: We have started moving to rebuild the city and the camp, and the government will

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2024, 4:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Jenin Municipality: We have started moving to rebuild the city and the camp, and the government will need external aid[/size]
    • Today 11:45

Information / Baghdad
    This Thursday afternoon, the Israeli occupation forces forced Palestinian families to evacuate their homes in the Al-Damj and Joura Al-Dhahab neighborhoods in Jenin camp.
    The mayor of the West Bank city of Jenin said, "We have begun moving to rebuild Jenin after the Israeli army withdrew from the city and the camp."
    He added in a statement on Friday that "the occupation has accustomed us to returning to storming the camps after every withdrawal."
    He pointed out that "the occupation cut off the water and electricity lines to Jenin," explaining that "the Palestinian government will need external aid to rebuild the city and the camp."
    Earlier on Friday, the Israeli occupation army withdrew from the city of Jenin and its camp after 10 days of military operations.
    During the military operation, Israeli bulldozers carried out extensive sweeping operations in the city and camp streets and destroyed the infrastructure, which led to the destruction of a large number of shops.
    The Israeli military operation in the city of Jenin and its camp, which began 10 days ago, led to the martyrdom of 22 Palestinians. End25

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:40 am