Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Autumn" economic recession in Iraq.. and a government advisor explains the reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Autumn" economic recession in Iraq.. and a government advisor explains the reasons Empty "Autumn" economic recession in Iraq.. and a government advisor explains the reasons

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 5:01 am

"Autumn" economic recession in Iraq.. and a government advisor explains the reasons
    • Time: 2024/10/11 17:58:55

• Read: 2,574 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A government advisor revealed that Iraq is going through a “seasonal economic recession.”
    The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, told {Al-Furat News}: "The fluctuation of the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market has nothing to do with the phenomenon of seasonal recession that the markets are currently witnessing."
    He explained that "the recession in demand comes after the high peak of sales that preceded the current school season and the end of most major religious and social occasions, in addition to the entry of the fall season, which is the end of the summer season, that abundant season in agricultural production and marketing." 
    Saleh explained, "In all cases, there is a recession in demand or a recession in seasonal economic activity, which is a phenomenon that occurs when economic activity declines during a certain period of the year as a result of seasonal factors."
    He continued, "This recession can occur in different sectors such as tourism, agriculture, or retail sales, and is often affected by natural factors such as weather, religious occasions and holidays, or changes in demand patterns from one season to another."
    Saleh believed that this recession "will take such a seasonal change, a few weeks until the entry of winter for economic activity to begin interacting in this short-term economic cycle."

Raghad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:10 pm