Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington begins deploying the latest air defense systems in the Silk Road

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington begins deploying the latest air defense systems in the Silk Road Empty Washington begins deploying the latest air defense systems in the Silk Road

Post by Rocky Today at 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Washington begins deploying the latest air defense systems in the Silk Road[/size]
    • Today 11:55

Information/ Erbil…
    An informed security source revealed, on Sunday, that technical teams have begun deploying the latest air defense systems at the Harir base near Erbil. 
    The source told Al-Maalouma, "The American technical teams began deploying these advanced systems in the Middle East inside the Harir base, noting that the deployment process took place amid tight security measures, with heavy suspension of helicopters and drones."
    The source added that these measures come in response to instructions from Washington to strengthen its bases, especially with the tensions in the Middle East.
     He pointed out that "the deployment of advanced air defense systems raises many question marks, as it is considered evidence of the United States' intention to stay for a long period of time, which contradicts the agreement concluded with Baghdad regarding the schedule for the withdrawal of American forces, which is scheduled to end in 2026."
    It is noteworthy that the Harir base includes hundreds of American soldiers in addition to weapons and heavy equipment. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:17 pm