Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks last globally and Arab world in the Nature Conservation Index 2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranks last globally and Arab world in the Nature Conservation Index 2024 Empty Iraq ranks last globally and Arab world in the Nature Conservation Index 2024

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 3:54 am

[size=35][size=35]Iraq ranks last globally and Arab world in the Nature Conservation Index 2024[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Local

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-12 | 04:21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News - Local

Iraq ranked last in the Nature Conservation Index for the year 2024, which is the index that measures the effectiveness and performance of countries in nature conservation efforts in the era of the sixth mass extinction of living organisms.

Habitat loss, pollution, invasive species and hunting are all contributing to biodiversity loss, and wildlife and plant populations are dwindling at an unprecedented rate.

Iraq ranked 178th out of 180 countries in the Nature Conservation Performance Index, with a score of 43 points, while Kiribati came in last at 180 with a score of 41 points, and Luxembourg came in first with a score of 70 points.

In the Arab world, Oman came in first place and 73rd globally, while Iraq came in last place.

The Nature Conservation Index uses 25 key indicators to provide a direct view of biodiversity and its conservation in 180 countries, and also studies various factors such as coverage of protected areas, species at risk, conservation laws and future trends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:10 pm