Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity investigates Anbar official for involvement in corruption and money laundering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity investigates Anbar official for involvement in corruption and money laundering Empty Integrity investigates Anbar official for involvement in corruption and money laundering

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 4:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Integrity investigates Anbar official for involvement in corruption and money laundering[/size]
    • Today 12:43

Information/Anbar.. 
    A responsible source in Anbar Governorate reported today, Saturday, that a committee from the Federal Integrity Commission opened an extensive investigation with a senior local official in the Anbar local government for his involvement in corruption and money laundering files. 
    The source said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "The Federal Integrity Commission has opened an extensive investigation with the head of the Planning and Follow-up Committee in the Anbar Provincial Council and the leader in the Progress Party, Jassim Al-Issawi, on the background of his involvement in the acquisition of lands and the purchase of properties in Anbar, Baghdad, the Kurdistan Region, Turkey and Jordan, in addition to his involvement in money laundering operations."
    He added, "The Federal Integrity Commission addressed the tax departments in Anbar and provided them with the properties of Al-Issawi and his brothers and the plots of land he owns," indicating that "the Integrity Commission is investigating the inflation of Al-Issawi's money in addition to conducting investigations into the manipulations and legal violations he committed during his previous position as Deputy Governor of Anbar for Technical Affairs."
    He pointed out that "the committee requested the Tax Authority to conduct audits of Al-Issawi's properties and submit them to the relevant authorities." End / 12A

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:13 pm