Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq.. Fourth in the Arab world in cheapest electricity prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq.. Fourth in the Arab world in cheapest electricity prices Empty Iraq.. Fourth in the Arab world in cheapest electricity prices

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 5:11 am

[size=60]Iraq.. Fourth in the Arab world in cheapest electricity prices
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    October 12, 2024
    Iraq ranked eleventh globally and fourth in the Arab world on the list of cheapest electricity prices for the year 2024, according to a report published by the “Global Petrol Prices” website, which specializes in economics.
    A table published by the website showed that Iraq came in 11th place out of 147 countries, as the price of electricity in Iraq reached $0.015 per kilowatt hour for residential use, and $0.046 per kilowatt hour for commercial use.
    Globally, Iran ranked first as the cheapest country in terms of electricity prices, with the price reaching $0.002 per kilowatt hour, followed by Ethiopia in second place with a price of $0.003, then Cuba with a price of $0.006.
    Syria and Sudan came in third place with the same price of $0.006 per kilowatt hour, followed by Libya with a price of $0.008.
    On the other side of the list, Bermuda came in last as the most expensive country in terms of electricity prices, with the price reaching $0.458 per kilowatt hour, followed by Italy at $0.450.
    In the Arab world, Syria topped the list as the cheapest country in terms of electricity prices, followed by Sudan in second place, then Libya in third place, and Iraq in fourth place.
    Egypt came in fifth place with a price of $0.019 per kilowatt hour, followed by Oman in sixth place with a price of $0.020, then Kuwait in seventh place with a price of $0.029 per kilowatt hour.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:18 pm