Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP reveals Iraqi efforts to build the most important pharmaceutical factories in the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP reveals Iraqi efforts to build the most important pharmaceutical factories in the Middle East Empty MP reveals Iraqi efforts to build the most important pharmaceutical factories in the Middle East

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 4:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP reveals Iraqi efforts to build the most important pharmaceutical factories in the Middle East[/size]
    • Today 08:50

Information/Baghdad…
    MP Mudhar Al-Karwi revealed, on Saturday, Iraqi efforts to attract investments to build the most important pharmaceutical factories in the Middle East. 
    Al-Karwi told Al-Maalouma, "Baghdad has been implementing an important strategy for months aimed at reaching the stage of self-sufficiency in medicines," noting that "the state spends billions of dollars annually to purchase the needs of health institutions."
    He added that "Baghdad seeks, through opening the doors of investments, to build leading pharmaceutical factories in the region," stressing "the existence of a strategy in this direction with a green light from ten countries, some of which are European, to engage in this project." 
    He pointed out that "this project will achieve great economic benefits in addition to securing the largest part of medicines, especially rare ones."
    Al-Karwi explained that "reducing the costs of importing medicines and achieving high rates of self-sufficiency will have positive consequences on the health and financial levels, which will allow the possibility of moving to the stage of localizing this important industry and transforming Iraq into a meeting point for major companies, with the possibility of exporting to the rest of the countries."
    It is noteworthy that Iraq spends billions of dollars annually to purchase the needs of health institutions of various types of medicines. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:12 pm