Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ACCESSION Members welcome Iraq’s return to WTO accession talks after 16 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ACCESSION Members welcome Iraq’s return to WTO accession talks after 16 years Empty Iraq ACCESSION Members welcome Iraq’s return to WTO accession talks after 16 years

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 8:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ACCESSIONS
    [size=38]Iraq

Iraq's Working Party was established on 13 December 2004. The Working Party met for a third time in July 2024. The Working Party is chaired by Ambassador Saqer Abdullah ALMOQBEL (Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of). For more information on the current status of this accession, please click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].[/size]
    Profiles

[size]
    Jargon buster
    [/size]

News 

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

18 July 2024

At the third meeting of the Working Party on the Accession of Iraq on 18 July, WTO members welcomed …

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16 January 2024

The Chair of Iraq’s Accession Working Party, Ambassador Saqer AlMoqbel of the Kingdom of Saudi…

[list="flex-control-nav flex-control-paging"]
    [*][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [*][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/list]

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current status in the accession process

Click here to see the image below full size

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   help
    Note:
    The de-restriction of documents is a key component of the transparency obligations of the Multilateral Trading System.  Paragraphs 1 and 2(e) of the Ministerial Council Decision WT/L/452 of 14 May 2002 provide that “documents relating to working parties on accession shall be restricted and shall be automatically de-restricted upon the adoption of the report of the working party” by the Ministerial Conference/General Council.  The time of completion of the de-restriction process depends on the amount and complexities of the documents involved.  Prior to 2002, the de-restriction of accession-related documents was governed by a different set of rules (i.e. General Council Decision WT/L/160/Rev.1 of 26 July 1996), which only affect documents circulated prior to 2002.

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:18 pm