Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"We do not register your child unless his mother is an employee." A new decision for kindergartens o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"We do not register your child unless his mother is an employee." A new decision for kindergartens o Empty "We do not register your child unless his mother is an employee." A new decision for kindergartens o

Post by Rocky Today at 4:04 am

[size=35][size=35]"We do not register your child unless his mother is an employee." A new decision for kindergartens or an effort?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-12 | 07:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News - Local
    Kindergarten is an educational institution before entering school.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The age of enrollment in kindergarten varies depending on the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In most[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]This system applies to children under the age of six, specifically between the ages of 3-5 years.

This system is based on two things:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Introducing the child to a wider community than the one he is used to and providing him with socializing skills. The second is teaching the child through play.

Education issued[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Among the decisions regarding kindergartens are the development and expansion of this aspect and field to encourage parents to register their children in it, whether in government or private kindergartens, to develop their skills and mental ideas in preparation for their entry into the educational process.

However, some government kindergarten principals have made decisions that we do not know whether they are official government decisions issued by the Ministry of Education or whether they are interpretations for various reasons.

Citizens complained to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News, that[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The kindergarten, especially the government one, sets conditions for registering children, including that the child’s mother be an employee,” noting that “this condition raised astonishment.”[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Of the citizens.

Citizen Tariq, from the Ghazaliya area, says, “The director of a government kindergarten in the area refused to register my children because my wife is not employed.” He asks, “What does the mother’s employment have to do with registering children in the kindergarten?”

As mentioned[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Another person, Nihad, claims that “the director of one of the kindergartens refused to register my daughter because her mother was not employed,” calling on the relevant authorities to “intervene and hold this director accountable if her decision was a personal one.”

This topic raised eyebrows.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Among the citizens who criticized such irresponsible decisions, asking, “Where do the children go if their mothers are able to get a job? What does a mother’s employment have to do with enrolling her children in kindergartens?”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:09 pm