Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Silk Road Base Enters High Alert Status Suddenly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Silk Road Base Enters High Alert Status Suddenly Empty Silk Road Base Enters High Alert Status Suddenly

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 4:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Silk Road Base Enters High Alert Status Suddenly[/size]
    • Today 08:35

Information/ Erbil…
    An informed source reported on Saturday that the Harir Air Base near Erbil entered a state of maximum alert this afternoon, suddenly. 
    The source told Al-Maalouma, "The Harir base, where American forces and heavy equipment are deployed, has witnessed intensive security reinforcements and the deployment and flight of drones in the past hours."
    The source added, "The reasons for the state of maximum alert are not yet known, but they are related to the current tensions in the region, especially in light of the ongoing crimes against the Palestinian and Lebanese peoples by the occupying entity."
     It is noteworthy that the Harir base is an important center for American forces in the region and includes heavy equipment and a runway for flying warplanes. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:10 pm