Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SEC Approves Bitcoin ETF Options on NYSE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SEC Approves Bitcoin ETF Options on NYSE Empty SEC Approves Bitcoin ETF Options on NYSE

Post by Rocky Today at 7:35 am

SEC Approves Bitcoin ETF Options on NYSE

SEC Approves Bitcoin ETF Options on NYSE 27574
    Bitcoin logo

Arabic and international

Economy News - Follow-up
    The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has granted approval for 11 ETFs to list options tied to spot bitcoin prices on the New York Stock Exchange. 

The move follows the SEC’s approval of bitcoin ETFs in January, which was a significant development for the cryptocurrency industry as a whole.

The ETFs that received approval today include the Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund, the ARK21Shares Bitcoin ETF, the Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF, the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust BTC Fund, and the iShares Bitcoin Trust ETF. These funds will now be able to list and trade options tied to spot bitcoin prices.
    Options are financial derivatives that give the holder the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell an asset at a specified price within a specified time frame. The new Bitcoin-based index options provide a cost-effective way for investors to increase their potential exposure to the cryptocurrency leader. 
    Additionally, these options offer an alternative way for institutional investors and traders to manage their exposure to cryptocurrency risks.
    The regulatory development comes after the Securities and Exchange Commission last month approved the listing and trading of options for BlackRock Inc.’s exchange-traded fund on the Nasdaq. 
    The continued adoption of cryptocurrency-related financial products by major exchanges and the SEC points to the increasing integration of digital assets into traditional financial markets.

133 views
    Added 10/19/2024 - 8:03 PM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=48908

Current date/time is Sun 20 Oct 2024, 4:41 pm