Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi oil continues its gains for 4 days... and profits of 6 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi oil continues its gains for 4 days... and profits of 6 million dollars Empty Iraqi oil continues its gains for 4 days... and profits of 6 million dollars

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 8:41 am

[size=35][size=35]Iraqi oil continues its gains for 4 days... and profits of 6 million dollars[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-24 | 06:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News-Economy

Oil prices continued[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Gains 4 days ago, but slowed[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Compared to the last three days.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

After Monday's decline, oil prices rose.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The average was $71.4 per barrel on Monday, to $72.1 per barrel on Tuesday, then jumped to $73.4 per barrel on Wednesday, then rose[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]To $73.55 a barrel, crude gained[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Average $2 per barrel compared to last Monday.

A one dollar increase in the price of a barrel of oil is equivalent to gains equivalent to more than 3 million dollars for Iraq per day, which means that[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He made more than $6 million in profits during these four days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 25, 2024 5:18 am